The Fair is wrapping up - Don't miss out!
A lot has happened during the last week and a half at the Fair, but there is still much to see and do over the next few days. Don’t miss your last chance to experience the thrilling rides, delicious food and exciting entertainment that the Fair has to offer this year!
Here’s a list of things to check out before the end of the Fair:
- Ag is Cool education stations
- Civil War Encampment presented by WMNI
- Free petting zoo
- Giant Slide
- Monster Mural
- Pig Races presented by 99.7 The Blitz
- Sea Lion Splash presented by the CW
- Shoppes at North Commercial
Food and Drink
- Live Cooking shows and demonstrations
- More than 180 food vendors!
- Meet the Winemaker
- Wine for beginners: wine selection and food pairings
- Catherine Hickland, comedy hypnosis
- David Crone, comic ventriloquist
- Dave Kaplan, one-man comedy and variety show
- El Gleno Grande, horse comic
- Great Lakes Timber Show
- Paul Isaak, comedy juggling
- Retriever Dogs in Action!
Free Live Music
- All-Ohio State Fair Band & Youth Choir
- Black Horse, classic country
- The Broken Lights, classic rock and blues
- The Goodle Boys, Bluegrass and Americana
- Mojo Theory, blues
- Konde Norteño, oldies
- Ohio State Highway Patrol Drum & Bugle Corp.
- Stacy Grubb, Bluegrass and Americana
- The Zen Band, pop, R&B and Motown
- Cattle Shows
- Poultry Shows
- Rabbit Shows
- Sale of Champions Livestock Auction
- Sheep Shows
This list only covers a small selection of what the Fair offers during its final weekend. Spend this weekend making memories with your friends and family during the last days of the 2013 Ohio State Fair!
For more details regarding the times and locations of Fair events, please visit theDaily Schedules section of our website.