Our mission is devoted to fostering, promoting and supporting an environment of creativity through participation in, and appreciation of the arts to a broad and diverse population of all ages.
Our vision is to provide Ohioans a place and opportunity to compete for and showcase their arts and crafts. Creative Arts will organize competitions, demonstrations, and provide instructional opportunities that represent historical and current creative art skills in a multitude of areas, as well as popular trends. We seek to challenge, encourage, and inspire Ohioans to get involved in the arts, and to learn, teach, or introduce their creative arts.
2013 Competition Information
- Information packet - all competition details for Arts & Crafts, Fashion and Antiques
- Enter online here (coming soon: click here to enter and pay online)
- Printer-friendly entry form (for those not entering and paying online)
Supplementary competition-related forms
- General guidelines
- Discount ticket order form
- Participation form
- Competition-specific description forms*
Online entry assistance
2006 | 2007 | 2009 | 2010