Don’t miss your last chance to stop by the Ohio State Fair this year. Closing weekend promises to entertain, with events ranging from big-name concerts to the always anticipated Sale of Champions.
- On Friday, Aug. 3, R&B sensations The-Dream and Miguel will perform at the WCOL Celeste Center. The show starts at 7 pm and tickets are just $20 at the door.
- Catch all the action of Ohio State athletics at Buckeye Sports Fest on Aug. 4 in the WCOL Celeste Center. Fairgoers can meet and mingle with Ohio State athletes and coaches from 11 am - 1 pm and get discounts on upcoming Buckeye sporting events.
- Also on Aug. 4, Victorious star Victoria Justice will perform with special guest Max Schneider at 7:30 pm in the WCOL Celeste Center. Tickets are only $30 at the door.
- Fairgoers won’t want to miss the Rabbit Costume Contest on Aug. 4 in the Rabbit and Poultry Pavilion. Sure to be a crowd-pleaser, this event will take place at 7 pm.
- Aug. 5 offers big savings for Pepsi-Cola Day. Fairgoers can bring their specially-marked Pepsi-Cola can or any Pepsi-Cola product to a booth outside the entrance gates for a $3 admission voucher for every member in their party before 3 pm.
- End the Fair on a high note by attending the Sale of Champions on Aug. 5 at 2 pm in the WCOL Celeste Center, during which the best livestock in the state will be showcased.
These are just a few of the countless highlights awaiting fairgoers during the Ohio State Fair’s closing weekend. Admission gates are open from 9 am - 10 pm, except on Aug. 5 when they will close at 8 pm. Gate admission for adults ages 13-59 is $10, $8 for youth ages 5-12, $8 for seniors ages 60 and over, and children under five receive free admission. Be sure to check ohiostatefair.com for a complete list of special days and discounts.