Recipe by Judy Snyder, Tiffin, Ohio
First place, Cookies (Chocolate Chip), 2018
Baking temperature: 350º F
Baking time: 10 - 13 minutes
Yield: 2 - 3 dozen
- 1 cup butter flavored Crisco
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup Domino Cane sugar
- 1 cup Domino light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 18 oz. chocolate chips
- Mix Crisco, butter, cane sugar, brown sugar together.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix after adding each one.
- Add vanilla and mix.
- Add flour, soda, salt, chocolate chips (stirring cookie dough with a spoon or spatula).
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 10 minutes or until done.
- Remove from oven and cookie sheet to a rack to cool.