Reservations will be required for all campers. Walk-up camping will not be available.
Each person may make no more than two (2) site reservations.
Beginning May 2, camping reservations will only be able to be made online or by phone (1-866-510-9838). Mail, fax and email reservations will not be permitted. The online reservation system will give you the ability to choose your exact camping spot!
Camping will be available at a nightly rate of $50; there is not a flat-rate for the full duration of the Ohio State Fair.
Check-in and check-out times will be enforced for all guests to ensure a smooth process and site availability for those making reservations. Check-in time begins at 3 p.m.; check-out time is no later than noon. Guests who do not move their camper by the required check-out time will automatically be assessed a $100 penalty.
- Interactive maps on the camping website will tell you which spots are available for the dates you would like to visit. However, if you want to get an advance look at a map of all or our camping locations, including sizes, any obstructions, and amenities, please click here to download the map.
2022 Ohio State Fair Campground Rules & Regulations
Each person may make no more than two (2) site reservations.Reservations are for the individual who placed the reservation and their associated camper/vehicle only for the length of time necessary. “Subleased” spots, in which the individual making the reservation allows a third party to later occupy his or her spot after he or she exits the Ohio State Fair, are strictly prohibited. This means that individuals cannot make a reservation, stay for a portion of the leased time, pull out and then let his or her friend pull in. Violators may be towed and prohibited from booking future camping reservations.
Hours and check-in/check-out
- Campground is open from July 18 – Aug. 7, 2022.
- All campers must vacate campground no later than 6 p.m. on Aug. 8, 2022.
- Check-in time begins at 3 p.m. If RV/camper will be late on arrival, they must notify the camping office at 614-644-4015 no later than 6 p.m. on the day of check-in. Otherwise, the reservation will be forfeited the following day and an automatic one-night charge of $50 will apply. The remaining reservation amount will be refunded to the original form of payment.
- Check-out time is no later than noon. All campers must exit the campgrounds no later than noon on their scheduled departure date. Check-in and check-out times will be strictly enforced. Guests who do not move their camper by the required check-out time will automatically be assessed a $100 penalty. Violators will be towed. Please see below for information on extended stays.
- The campgrounds will be patrolled. If a purchased spot is found to be vacant or being leased to another camper fraudulently using another owner’s permit and reservation, both violators may be prohibited from booking future camping reservations.
- No call, no show results in automatic one-night charge of $50, with remaining reservation amount refunded to the original form of payment.
- Campers must notify the camping office at 614-644-4015 of reservation cancellation no later than 24 hours prior to the reservation’s scheduled start time in order to receive a full refund.
Prohibited items and activities
- TENTS ARE PROHIBITED — We are strictly RV-type camping ONLY.
- Charcoal grilling is permitted.
- Absolutely NO fire pits/bon-fires, etc.
- Absolutely NO pools or water sprinklers of any kind.
- NO dumping of gray or black water on the grounds-all violators will be ejected from the premises without a refund.
- Unmanned aircraft systems (drones) are PROHIBITED in the campground and throughout the fair.
- The use/possession of Segways/hoverboards is strictly prohibited.
- You must be a licensed and insured driver to operate any motorized vehicle including golf carts, scooters, gators, 4-wheelers, cars and trucks. Patrons with golf carts/4-wheel devices must adhere to the rules and regulations of the Ohio State Fair including permits, which are issued in the Finance Office of the Administration Building. Violators will answer to the Ohio State Highway Patrol on the premises.
- No bicycles are permitted to be ridden after 10 am within the grounds of the Ohio State Fair.
- No skateboards are permitted within the grounds of the Ohio State Fair.
- Please dispose of trash in the provided receptacles.
- Please report any unlawful activity!