Ohio State Fair Community Program
The Ohio State Fair is proud to support our community and the many worthy and charitable organizations in our great state. As such, we have developed two distinct programs to support your organization: one for fundraising events, and another for charitable organizations.
Please review the information below and proceed to complete the appropriate form for your organization.
Holding a silent auction, benefit, raffle or fundraising event? The Ohio State Fair is asked to support many events such as yours throughout the year, and we make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. In order to be considered for a donation, please ensure that you meet the guidelines below and complete the form using the link below to request your donation.
The guidelines for organizations submitting requests are listed below:
- Must be a non-profit
- Must submit details including, but not limited to, event name, date, fundraising purpose, etc.
- Must include a contact name, address, email address and phone number
- Requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to your event
- Organizations are limited to one (1) request per 12-month period
- We are unable to donate directly to individuals in need.
- Events held during the annual Ohio State Fair will not be considered
We provide a certificate redeemable for four tickets to the Fair (limited supply granted on a first-come, first-served basis). Retail value for this package is $48.