Recipe by Judy Snyder, Tiffin, Ohio
First place, Cookies (Peanut Butter Cookies), 2018
Baking temperature: 375º F
Baking time: 7 - 10 minutes
Yield: 2 - 3 dozen
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 well beaten eggs
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- Pinch of salt
- Mix the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar together.
- Add vanilla, beaten eggs and peanut butter; mix.
- Add flour, baking soda, chopped dry roasted peanuts and salt.
- Mix well with the above ingredients.
- Roll into balls and press with a fork in two different directions (#).
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on rack to cool.