Recipe by Margaret Santelman, Seville, Medina
First place, 3303, Class No.3 (All Other), 2016 | Baking Temperature: Water Bath | Baking Time: 10 minutes | Yield of Recipe: 8 pints
- Bell peppers (approx 25 large peppers)
- 6 cups of white vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Mustard Seed (1/2 tsp in each pint jar)
- Sterilize pint canning jars
- Prepare, pickling liquid — 6 cups white vinegar, 2 cups water, 3 cloves of garlic. Bring to simmer.
- Pack sliced peppers into pint canning jars
- Add 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seed to each pint jar, add pickling liquid.
- Process using water bath - 10 minutes
- Remove jars from bath - allow jars to cool at room temp.