Recipe by Carla Warner, Alliance, Ohio
First place, Candies-Fudge (Peanut Butter), 2018
Baking temperature: 280º F
Baking time: about 5 minutes
Yield: 1, 8" x 8" pan
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 12 oz. peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Grease or butter an 8” x 8” square pan.
- Put sugar, butter and evaporated milk in an electric skillet (set at 280 degrees).
- Bring to a boil - stirring constantly.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Turn off electric skillet and immediately add marshmallows and peanut butter.
- Stir until well blended.
- Add vanilla and stir until blended.
- Pour into 8” x 8” pan and let cool.