Raspberry Pecan Bars
(yields 32 bars)
List of ingredients
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
1 cup salted butter, cold and cut into pieces
1 large egg
1 cup raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, beat together flour, sugar, pecans, butter and egg until crumbly.
- Reserve ½ cups of the mixture and set aside
- Press the remaining mixture into the greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Spread the raspberry jam on top of mixture to about ¼ inch from the edge of the pan.
- Top with reserved crumb mixture, dropping it evenly on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until light brown and bubbly.
- Place pan on wire rack to cool completely, then cut into bars.